Monday, October 06, 2014

The Old Fire Engine House Exhibition 2014

This is my third exhibition at The Old Fire Engine House in Ely. It is a restaurant and gallery and I think that the domestic setting it offers presents my work very well and I am very pleased to have been invited to show there again. The exhibition contains 46 engravings and continues until 3rd November 2014. I hope that you will be able to visit.





I have included many recent pieces and some were made especially for this exhibition, including my long planned badger, which I will feature in another post very soon.

My exhibition continues until 3rd November 2014 at
25 St Mary's St, Ely, Cambridgeshire CB7 4ER
Opening times:
10.30am-10.30pm Monday-Friday,
10.30am-5.30pm Saturday,
9.30pm-5.30pm Sunday excluding lunchtime, Closed Bank Holiday

Sometimes the room is used for dining and if you are travelling a long way, you might like to check with the gallery that the prints are accessible on 01353 662582 (they almost always are).

This venue is also a fine place to enjoy coffee , lunch or an evening meal.

http://www.theoldfireenginehouse.co.uk/



No comments: