Wednesday, December 09, 2015

The Illustrator's Christmas Fair



I'm often asked if I sell my work at any London events so I am very pleased to announce that we will be bringing as many engravings, handmade books and engraved Christmas cards as we can carry down to Kings Cross on Saturday 12th December.

The Illustrator's Christmas Fair is taking place between 12 noon and 6pm in The Granary Building of Central St Martins Art College, a short walk from Kings Cross mainline and underground stations.

See HERE for more details.

As usual with these events, I will be working on an engraving so you can see how I do what I do and ask any questions. If you want to buy, just a reminder that I will not be able to accept card payments but I will check out the location of the nearest ATM and carry some change.

It would be great to see you there!

If you can't make it, there is still time to order Christmas cards from my Etsy shop and engravings from my website.