Friday, October 27, 2017

Art Unequalled. November 4th and 5th in Ely.

I am gathering work together for the first of my pre-Christmas events, Art Unequalled.
This takes places at the Maltings in Ely, Cambridgeshire on 4th-5th November 2017 and I am looking forwards to returning to this event. Its good to meet people and show my engravings but I also use this event to kick off my Christmas shopping!

As usual, I will be demonstrating how I engrave, developing a new owl block. On my table, I will display editioned engravings (including some framed), hand-printed cards, handmade books and my box of £10 engravings - I try to bring something along to suit all pockets.

This will be the first time I show my new work: "Apple Blossom Wren"



Here are the details (see also the Art Unequalled Website) :


I hope to see you there.

I will also be showing work at two other November events -  the Ely Cathedral Christmas Gift & Food Fair and Clare Christmas Fair. Details will follow.

Just a reminder that I now have a mailing list to keep you up to date with Work in progress, news, offers and events. You can sign up at my website - just click the "Mailing List" button and leave your email address (see also my previous blog post).



No comments: